[0xff] video signal amplifier+distributer

Kyle Lapidus klapidus at aecom.yu.edu
Mon Jun 7 22:33:20 EDT 2004

we use about 8 or more of them in a live setup and have found them to be
more sturdy than the wires that run to the monitors to which we're sending
the video signal.  i do find that the radio shack y-adapters break pretty
easy but those don't amplify anyway and are only 1 to 2. plus those only
cost about $2 or less.
kyle