[andraudio] Using an external audio sound card

Gabriel M. Beddingfield gabrbedd at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 08:27:17 EDT 2012

Take a look at TI's audio HAL and kernel for how we do it on Blaze:

     Project: http://omapzoom.org/?p=device/ti/common-open.git;a=summary
     Branch: p-ics-mr1
     File: audio/audio_hw.c

     Project: http://omapzoom.org/?p=kernel/omap.git;a=summary
     Branch: p-android-omap-3.0
     File: arch/arm/configs/blaze_defconfig

On blaze if you plug in a USB audio device, all audio will be routed to
the device.  YMMV with the SoC on the Novo.

-gabriel