[chiplotle-discuss] prueba

douglas repetto douglas at music.columbia.edu
Fri Jul 17 18:27:36 EDT 2009

I don't know that it implies kitten harm. I can think of lots of ways a
grown man might end up with a bucket of blood from any number of soft,
fuzzy animals. The real question is, where are the kittens getting the
blood?

Wish I had some Chiplotle examples to post, there might not be as much
room for hearsay on the gallery page...

--
.....douglas.....irving........................ http://dorkbot.org