[chiplotle-discuss] Chiplotle Coding Standards

Victor Adan vga2102 at columbia.edu
Sat Mar 13 18:44:55 EST 2010

Chiplotlers,

It's great that we are having new contributors!
Francesco already sumbitted two very cool classes for everyone's benefit!

Since, hopefully, more people will join in the future, I've added a "Coding Guidelines and Standards" section to the manual so that the code is tight, consistent and easy to read and refactor. Please take a quick look at it if you intend to contribute at some point in the future:

http://music.columbia.edu/cmc/chiplotle/manual/chapters/contributors/index.html

best,

Victor.