[chiplotle-discuss] other future ideas...

douglas repetto douglas at music.columbia.edu
Sun Mar 14 16:16:47 EDT 2010

Hmm, I also wonder whether it would be worthwhile to implement an
SVG<->Chiplotle parser. I think they're pretty close already:

http://code.activestate.com/recipes/325823-draw-svg-images-in-python/

And things like edge detection, raster->vector, etc. These all exist
already (like in openCV) but aren't particularly easy to interface with
at the moment. It took me two days to build openCV then I upgraded my OS
and it all broke and is currently unbuildable on OSX (last time I
checked anyway).

douglas

--
.....douglas.....irving........................ http://dorkbot.org