[chiplotle-discuss] errors with last chiplotle

douglas repetto douglas at music.columbia.edu
Fri Feb 4 13:16:13 EST 2011

Hi Francesco,

Yes, your commit is now in the main trunk, thanks. We did some
reorganization, not sure why we lost hp7576a!

In general the release version on the website will be stable while the
SVN version will have lots of (possibly unstable) changes in it. We're
just finishing off some new features and then will release a new version
of Chiplotle to the website. It has lots of cool new features and
different ways of doing things.

best,
douglas