[chiplotle-discuss] Plotter Tinkerings

douglas repetto douglas at music.columbia.edu
Sun Nov 13 16:31:19 EST 2011

Hi Brian,

I've been on a bit of a plotter hiatus, but am about to get back into it.

However, I have recently been using Chiplotle to generate vector files
for use in my laser cutter, which happens to read hpgl files. All of the
enclosures and whatnot in this piece (a collaboration with my Chiplotle
collaborator Victor) were designed with Chiplotle and then cut on the laser:

http://music.columbia.edu/~douglas/portfolio/tractus/

I believe Victor also used Chiplotle to make the scores as well. There's
just one little piece of a score on the website above, Victor will post
photos of the whole score soon.

best,
douglas