[chiplotle-discuss] Temperamental Plotter.

Ryan Gallagher clickykbd at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 03:02:54 EST 2012

When I posted previously about attempting AutoCAD over serial
(Prolific USB-to-Serial) with my Roland DXY-1100, it was exhibiting
strangely similar sounding spikey line behavior.  I haven't seen that
via chiplotle yet though.

If i resolve it from AutoCAD though I'll be sure to mention what
seemed to be the issue in case it's related.