[chiplotle-discuss] Temperamental Plotter.

douglas repetto douglas at music.columbia.edu
Sat Mar 17 00:01:00 EDT 2012

When I've seen this behavior -- the plotter plotting for awhile and then
jumping around randomly -- it has usually been when there's something
wrong with command buffering, either in Chiplotle or on the plotter. If
the plotter misses some commands it will make lines between the commands
it has received, which can result in the desired drawing mixed with
zigzags.

douglas