[cmc-users] mari kimura@symphony space

Jason Freeman jason at jasonfreeman.net
Tue Nov 23 10:01:12 EST 2004

It looks like liubo's e-mail didn't make it through to this list in
time, Mari's concert was actually last night (Monday).

But tonight EMF is doing another concert at Symphony Space with Nick
Didkovsky, Hans Tammen, and Kurt Ralske:
http://www.emf10.org/concertsetal/041123.shadowpuppies.html

--Jason