[dorkbotanglia-blabber] dorkbot anglia three - thurs 25th nov - ipswich
dave_chatting at mac.com
Thu Nov 4 14:27:40 EDT 2010
We are delighted to announce our third meeting as the guests of the CSV Media Clubhouse in Ipswich on Thursday 25th November at 7:30pm. Entry is free.
Angela McLellan of the Curiosity Collective and Cad Taylor of Ipswich Community Radio, introduce:
• Ross Scrivener, who made the 365 Project
• David Chatting, who with the Curiosity Collective walked from Ipswich to Newcastle according to Google Maps - me!
• Ryan & Luke Jordan, who make noises, earthly and otherwise
• Craig McCahill, who makes iPhone games
• And, opendork a short ad-hoc slot for anyone to talk about their work - the floor is yours!
The CSV building (120 Princes Street, IP1 1RS - http://www.openstreetmap.org/?mlat=52.05392&mlon=1.1467&zoom=17&layers=B000FTF) is a very easy walk from the train station, just by the football ground and close to the town centre.
Links to everything here: http://dorkbot.org/dorkbotanglia/
More information about the dorkbotanglia-blabber