[dorkbotbristol-blabber] Linux User Group meeting on Saturday 22nd

John Honniball coredump at gifford.co.uk
Fri Nov 21 07:54:52 EST 2008

Just a quick reminder that we have a LUG meeting tomorrow,
Saturday 22nd November 2008 at the Knights Templar pub,
near Temple Meads.  Starting time is nominally 12:30,
but people usually arrive  anytime in the afternoon.

This is a good opportunity to meet people who run Linux on
laptops, desktop machines, servers and embedded systems.
We don't have a formal agenda, but we just meet up in the
pub and discuss techie stuff that's at least vaguely
related to Linux.  To find us, look for the group of
people wearing black and huddled around laptops!

See you there!

--
John Honniball
coredump at gifford.co.uk