[dorkbotcalgary-announce] Dorkbot this week

Lindsay MacDonald vidkidlinds at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 18:04:07 EDT 2009

Hi Dorkbotters,

My apologies for not sending this out sooner. I've been rather busy
with my course work lately and have been neglecting my Acting Overlord
duties!

This Thursday (Oct 29), I thought we could have a video potluck in the
tradition of Duke and Battersby in Halifax circa 2004. The name of the
game is "70 Minutes of Really Interesting Video". Basically, anyone
interested will bring ~10 minutes of video that they find interesting,
thought provoking or otherwise worth discussing. This does not need to
be video that YOU have made, it can be anything, from anywhere, by
anyone, as long as you have something to say about it. Youtube, Vimeo,
Blockbuster, video camera etc are all considered valid sources for
this event.

If you are interested in contributing, please drop me a line and let
me know by Thursday morning. Just tell me what you're going to bring,
approximately how long it is and why you think it's interesting.

If you don't have anything to share this time, please feel free to
come by and hang out anyway!

As usual, we will meet at the University of Calgary in Math Sciences,
room 680, at 7pm.

Take care and see you then!

Lindsay MacDonald

Lindsay MacDonald, BFA, BFA
Masters Student, Computational Media Design
University of Calgary
Phone:  +1 403 210 9499
Email: macdonla at ucalgary.ca