[dorkbotchi-announce] No chicago dorkbot this Thurs, but check out an awesome show at Enemy!

Jake Elliott jake at dai5ychain.net
Tue May 25 14:45:56 EDT 2010

Howdy!

As we mentioned last month, due to a couple different scheduling
issues there will be no chicago dorkbot this Thursday May 27th.  We'll
resume on June 24th with a presentation by Frank Yefeng Wang.

This Thursday evening there is a show at Enemy (our friendly chicago
dorkbot hosts) featuring electronic improv group Koboku Senju playing
sets with local musicians.  Koboku Senju is a 5-piece experimental
improv group whose roster includes no-input mixer druid Toshimaru
Nakamura and noise-blues guitarist Tetuzi Akiyama.  Check it out!
http://www.enemysound.com/?p=426

Also, we're making good progress on our kickstarter drive to buy a
dedicated dorkbot projector - we've got only 9 days and $155 to go --
thanks for all your support & spreading the word!
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/149077132/dorkbot-chicago-video-projector

rock
jake+jon