[dorkbotdc-blabber] Burning Man for Beginners DC Gathering, Tuesday 7/10 7PM

Lorne Covington lists at mediadog.com
Tue Jul 10 16:26:34 EDT 2007

A place where a lot of people do some very strange things with
electricity (and everything else!).  This year I'm doing some tech work
for a local group making large animated neon trees.

If you're at all curious, drop by!

- Lorne

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H25GSAggWg0&mode=related&search=

--------------

Interested in attending Burning Man but not sure
how to make it all happen?

Curious about the Burning Man event?

Come to the first (we think) Washington, DC based
Burning Man for Beginners Gathering

Hosted by Armadillo & Progress Darrell

Tuesday, July 10th, 7pm
In the Lounge at
Camden Roosevelt Apartments
2101 16th St NW
Washington, DC

4 Blocks from the U Street Metro (Green/Yellow line)

Presentation starts at 7:30 and covers
--Getting to Burning Man
--Entering Black Rock City
--Finding a home on the Playa
--Making preparations for a week in the Desert
--Black Rock Fashion Guide
--Burning Man Principles & Lingo

We'll also have some videos from the event
(Beyond Black Rock or Gifting It)

Attendees are asked to bring a Beverage (alcoholic or non)
and/or muchies to share

If you have questions you can reach us at
armadillo at dcburners.org

or

Darrell d at duane.com  (703) 371 1082