[dorkbotdc-blabber] Tuesday's Meeting and the weather

Dorkbot DC dorkbotdc at dorkbot.org
Mon Jan 26 18:04:22 EST 2009

(Apologies for cross-posting.)

We're trying to figure out what to do about the possible winter
messiness that's being promised for tomorrow, Tuesday 1/27.

I'll call it via this list one way or the other tomorrow, Tuesday, 1/27,
by noon. Please stay tuned and check the website
(http://dorkbot.org/dorkbotdc) if you don't have access to the
announcement list where you'll be tomorrow.

If anyone has comments or wants to protest the 2" of expected snow even
being an issue, please do so via the blabber list. We'll take everything
into account before calling it tomorrow.

Thanks!

Alberto Gaitán
Co-Overlord, DorkbotDC