[dorkbotdc-blabber] Used HP DesignJet 5000PS 60" Large-Format Printer

Jeff Casimir jeff at jumpstartlab.com
Fri Jul 30 16:19:35 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I know some of your are GIS or design nerds so this might be of interest.

I'm consolidating offices with a friend and need to get rid of my
DesignJet 5000PS.  It's in generally good shape but needs a little
maintenance work and could use a new set of inks if you're doing
high-quality print work.  I can go into more detail if there's
interest.

Price: $2000
Location: 1133 19th Street NW (pickup only!)
Product URL: http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=bpp03016&locale=en_US&taskId=101&prodSeriesId=25300&prodTypeId=18972

I'd like to move this ASAP.  If you want to come check it out I'll be
in the office tomorrow or available over the weekend.

- Jeff

---
Jeff Casimir
Jumpstart Lab by Casimir Creative, LLC