[dorkbotdc-blabber] Outside projection

Lorne Covington lists at mediadog.com
Tue Jan 31 16:17:03 EST 2012

Protecting from the elements is not hard (I know people who do
projections at Burning Man), but protecting from hooligans is more of a
challenge.  Easiest solution is to put it out of reach; either up some
place that requires a ladder to access, or from an area with controlled
access (out an office window, etc.).  The latter would make servicing
easier since projector bulbs are not terribly long-lived, and if you're
in an urban location you'll probably need a bright one.

What will you be projecting?

Good luck!

- Lorne

P.S. - Here's some I did outside in DC last December, but it was just
for one night: http://vimeo.com/33809250