[dorkbotlondon-blabber] [state51 live] Sat 01.07 // NOISE w/ Z'EV + SUDDEN INFANT + ANDY BOLUS

eric namour eric at slab.org
Sat Jun 24 12:24:44 EDT 2006

Hello all

A brief mail to let you know of our next event lined-up next Saturday
01 July at state51's warehouse. All pure analogue electronic post-
industrial/noise collaborations - should not be missed I believe!

o Sat 01.07: LUDIC NOISE evening @ state51 WAREHOUSE
Z'EV   +   SUDDEN INFANT   +   ANDY BOLUS
http://www.no-signal.net/noise/

All details below and on the website

Hope to see you there

Best

en

++ SATURDAY 01 JULY // LUDIC NOISE - an evening of duo collaborations

Z'EV (us/uk) + SUDDEN INFANT (ch/uk) + ANDY BOLUS (aka EVIL MOISTURE)
(uk/fr)

@ state51 warehouse
8-10 rhoda st
e2 7 ef / london (off bricklane)
6.30pm - 11.00pm

£5 door tax / £4 in adv. via booking form (on website)

DETAILS >> http://www.no-signal.net/noise/
-
Schedule:

6.30pm: DOORS OPEN