[dorkbotlondon-blabber] last chance to volunteer for the dorkfest this weekend!

Saul Albert saul at theps.net
Thu Mar 16 06:33:18 EST 2006

Dear dorkbotlondoners,

Well, we're doing rather well with our volunteering schedule given that I
only sent out the call a couple of days ago for this weekend - but I'm
just going to send out this one final call - and you'll excuse me if I
cross-post it to the (much larger) dorkbotlondon-announce list (hi
everyone!) to make sure we get the whole family working together by the
weekend...

If you want an extended job description for each task, please see my
over-egged announcement for volunteers in the dorkbotlondon-blabber list
archives:
http://music.columbia.edu/pipermail/dorkbotlondon-blabber/2006-March/000589.html

See you all at dorkfest!

Saul.