[dorkbotlondon-blabber] Call for presentations

Greenman greenman at muti.tv
Tue Sep 28 09:44:05 EDT 2010

Hello Dorks

There comes a time when you have exploited your friends a few too many
times and need to start exploiting other people's friends.

Do you know anyone doing "Strange things with electricity (or
biology)" ?  If you do, we would like to be your friend. Please
connect us with the right people so that we can bestow upon them the
prestigious honour of "Dorkbot Presenter". It will be wonderful, and
you will feel like you have contributed something valuable to society.
Win win.

Send details to:

 Email: greenman at the-greenman.net
 Voice: 07971 478 482

Yeah.

P.S. It actually does not have to be that formal, if you find
interesting people or projects, why not just post details to the
dorkbot discussion list? Easy.