[dorkbotlondon-blabber] Learning Arduino

Rain kilabuni at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 4 11:22:53 EDT 2011

--- On Thu, 8/4/11, Hugh Barnard <hugh.barnard at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Hugh Barnard <hugh.barnard at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [dorkbotlondon-blabber] Learning Arduino
To: "A discussion list for dorkbot-london" <dorkbotlondon-blabber at dorkbot.org>
Date: Thursday, August 4, 2011, 3:14 PM

Hi  folks

My 2c [of a Euro = not very much?], could the soldering be replaced by breadboard as far as possible? I solder when necessary but hate it and really need a separate course for it.

Also, if stuff was breadboarded then the projects can be dismounted/remounted/evolved each presentation of the course.

Best regards Hugh