[dorkbotlondon-blabber] Energy Futures Lab lecture series - Prof Yvonne Rogers speaking at Imperial College

JO BRODIE jo.brodie at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 11 07:43:19 EST 2012

Hello everyone

This may be of interest to some...

Prof Yvonne Rogers of the UCL Interaction Centre (UCLIC) is giving a public lecture at Imperial College on 17 January at 6pm, further details below. It's free to attend but prior registration is needed.

Jo

Can we really change people’s behaviour through technological nudges and for how long?
http://www3.imperial.ac.uk/newsandeventspggrp/imperialcollege/administration/energyfutureslab/eventssummary/event_15-12-2011-15-55-11