[dorkbotlondon-blabber] MzTEK Wearable Technology Workshop - LilyPad Arduino Intro

Sophie McDonald info at mztek.org
Wed Mar 21 10:34:05 EDT 2012

MzTEK Creative Technology Workshops for Women.

Wearable Technology: Beginners guide to the LilyPad Arduino
http://www.mztek.org/LilyPad_Arduino_14April

Join our one day introduction to the LilyPad Arduino and get your garments
interactive!

During the course of the day you will be introduced to the basics of soft
circuitry, some basic electronics, Arduino software, programming, and
reading a sensor.
At the end of the day you will have a functioning interactive patch, which
you can sew onto a garment, bag or cushion cover.

PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:
A piece of fancy fabric of your choice -  it is best to use something
non-stretchy and stiff, something like cotton or canvas.
If you want to bring your own laptop, please make sure you have installed
the latest Arduino Software on it.
A USB to mini-USB  (you are bound to have one somewhere, we thought best
not to buy more ;)

When
April 14th 2012
10am - 5pm

Where
SPACE
129—131 MARE STREET
LONDON E8 3RH

Fee:
£75 +  booking fee - Including LilyPad Arduino
This includes the LilyPad Arduino, LilyPad Battery Holder and FTDI board.
or
£35 +  booking fee - not including LilyPad Arduino
This is for those who do not require a LilyPad Arduino Kit to be included
as above - There will not be spares to borrow unfortunately, please make
sure you have one for the workshop if you purchase this ticket.

This is a women only workshop.
Sign up HERE: https://mztek.eventwax.com/wearable-tech-lilypad-arduino-workshop

For more information please contact us at info at mztek.org
mztek.org