[dorkbotpdx-blabber] Focused Workshop, 30Nov08, Making Noise with the Arduino.

Dave Hayden dave at opaque.net
Mon Nov 24 14:53:00 EST 2008

On Nov 21, 2008, at 2:54 PM, Donald Delmar Davis wrote:

> I have decided to start offering the benitos assembled for 20 to
> locals.
>
> I will bring em.

If you've got these on hand, I'd like to get two of 'em from you
tonight. I have a couple friends who couldn't make it to the last
arduino induction so I'll be getting them up to speed here soon. I'd
also like to get four dorkboard kits and one benito kit--again, if
you've got them on hand.

Thanks!
-Dave