[dorkbotpdx-blabber] Help getting started on a project. Ideas at the meeting?

Jayson Falkner jfalkner at gmail.com
Mon Nov 24 15:37:11 EST 2008

Thanks for the link Don. I'll be flying back from Thanksgiving in
Michigan (wife's family) on the 30th. Otherwise, I'd be at the
workshop.

It seems like my best bet is to try out the dorkboard and benito kits
on my own. I did EEN in undergrad, and I'm reasonably confident that I
won't completely mess things up. However, I'd be amazed to see my
first project easily succeed without some help from the experts.

Jayson