[dorkbotpdx-blabber] solor powered Dorkboard, fact or fiction?

Jayson Falkner jfalkner at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 16:04:00 EDT 2009

Hi Scott,

This thread has some great advice in it. Please let me know when you
finish your project. I'd like to try building a similar setup, and I
think it'd be a fun thing to document and post on the dorkbotpdx
website. It seems to me that it'd be cool to have a kit to easily get
people starting with solar powered dorkboard projects. Sunshine is
coming....

Jayson