[dorkbotpdx-blabber] MakePDX, First meeting April 5th

Wm Leler wmleler at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 03:42:36 EDT 2009

I have a minivan that holds 6 people (plus me) and I would be willing
to pick people up from MAX (at Sunset Transit Center) and take them to
TechShop, but I need to get there early as I'm giving one of the
talks.  I could probably pick people up around 2:15pm on Sunday (you
can use the extra time to get a tour of TechShop).  If more than 6
people need rides, I'm sure there are other people who are driving and
would carpool (which would also save you a MAX fare).

let me know,

--wm