[dorkbotpdx-blabber] dork to new york...

dan p gunterhausfrau at gmail.com
Sat Mar 21 12:50:29 EDT 2009

Kinda off topic (is there such a thing?) I'm heading to NY for vacation
(monday, yes soon) and am looking for dorky NY things I shouldn't miss, or
should try to find. The robot store (robot village?) looks to be on line
only now, no DBNY while I am there, I'm gonna try to find "Resistor" but
they have their open shop/craft night when on Thursday and can't make it.

What else? That Nicola Tesla themed restraunt that only you know about? a
cool gallery? what! TELL ME! (working on NY)

Thanks.
Dan.

p.s. what would you tell a dork to dork out in Portland?