[dorkbotpdx-blabber] Arduino MIDI Library help needed

Greg Borenstein greg.borenstein at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 12:13:29 EDT 2009

I don't know if you had any success with the Arduino MIDI library last
night, but I've been working with this alternate library recently:

http://timothytwillman.com/?page_id=240

and I've found it much preferable. It lets you define callback
functions that will be invoked on the occurrence of different midi
events (noteOn, noteOff, etc).

It makes receiving midi, especially, a lot easier that the default lib.

-- Greg