[dorkbotpdx-blabber] Radio Gurus!

dave madden dorkbot at mersenne.com
Fri Jul 30 21:34:35 EDT 2010

On 07/30/2010 05:44 PM, Jared Boone wrote:

> http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=8238

Interesting, but as a certifiable Cheap Bastard, it's not possible for
there to be enough stuff on a 1"x3" board that I'll fork out $450 for it
(whereas I'm pretty likely to fork out that much, or more, for the
opportunity to build such a board myself, and learn a lot in the process!)

Sounds like it's pretty close to the thing I want to end up with at the
end of the day, though.

> In fact, I'm working on something that could do
> that...

I am intrigued, and wish to subscribe to your newsletter... :-)

I'll look for you at the next Dorkbot Monday (or perhaps you should look
for me.)  I'll be the guy with -- if I'm successful over the weekend --
a dummy LPC2148 isochronous USB device spewing data to a GTK app on an
Alienware laptop.  And a beer.  Definitely with a beer.

--
mersenne law llc -- www.mersenne.com -- IP law
patents, copyrights & trademarks for engineers