[dorkbotpdx-blabber] A small request

Thomas Lockney thomas at lockney.net
Thu Nov 4 13:58:59 EDT 2010

I know this won't reach everyone who posts to the Dorkbotpdx.org site, but I
have a small request to make: if you go to post something on the site,
please, please, please don't just post it as a comment on some random page
-- I keep finding this stuff all over the site in completely inappropriate
places. If you want to create new content, either make sure it's a comment
on a page with related content or, better yet, add a new blog post! Everyone
who has an account on the site automatically gets a blog they can post to --
this is the best way to post things you want to share with the group. It
will get featured on the front page of the site and will show up in the site
feeds.

Thanks!