[dorkbotpdx-blabber] Renesas RX62N Demonstration Kit

Scott Dixon scott at dixons.mailworks.org
Tue Nov 9 12:11:04 EST 2010

I could use the book, at least to look at since I've got a TI EvalBot coming next month (supposedly, since they are clearing a backlog).  It comes with the Micrium OS on it.  While I'm not sure I want to use the OS in the long run, it would be useful to look at the book to get an overview of what it does.  While the TI uses a Stellaris chip, I imagine the uC/OS is pretty much the same so it ought to give me an idea of what it does.  Anyway, if someone else could use the book, I'd be happy to pass it along after looking it over.
Thanks,
Scott