[dorkbotpdx-blabber] Teensy 2 AVRISP-MKII (LUFA) problems

Jason Plumb jason at noisybox.net
Tue Oct 18 23:35:11 EDT 2011

On 10/18/2011 07:20 AM, Paul Stoffregen wrote:
> Seeing the exact avrdude command, and the exact output it gives would
> let us help you more. Or just bring it next Monday.

You guys must have missed it in my original post:

http://music.columbia.edu/pipermail/dorkbotpdx-blabber/2011-October/006420.html

I gave the command and pastebin'd the full output...but here it is again:

avrdude -c avrisp2 -p t45 -P usb -e -U flash:w:servo.hex:i -v -v -v -v

output is at http://pastebin.com/nGGsm7QX

I've since been told that I should be using avrisp2 (instead of
avrispmkII), but that seems to produce the same error anyway.

-jason