[dorkbotpdx-blabber] GreenGoose wireless sensors.

Collin Oldham coldham at mac.com
Sun Sep 25 22:46:21 EDT 2011

Hi Brian,

I'd love to learn more about your sensors! When I was at CCRMA down at
Stanford, we did a lot of experimenting with accelerometers to enhance
musical instruments, but the hang up was the bulky little pcb, and the
wires running off to a microcontroller that was hidden up your sleeve
somewhere. It would be great to be able to put a wireless sticker on a
cello bow and capture accelerometer data that could be mapped to musical
gestures.

Collin

collinoldham.com