[dorkbotpdx-blabber] Bus Pirate group build date

Scott Dixon scott at dixons.mailworks.org
Tue Feb 14 13:55:20 EST 2012

It appears that we could book space at ADX (www.adxportland.com) on either Saturday March 10th or Sunday the 11th (probably 1pm to 5pm or so).  I'd like to get some feedback as to how many people could make one or the other of these dates so I can firm up a date with them soon.  If you have a strong preference either way (can't make one or strongly prefer one), please let me know (private email to scott at dixons.mailworks.org would be best so we don't clog up the list).  Based on what I hear back over the next few days, I'll set a date and make an announcement.
Thanks,
Scott