[dorkbotpdx-blabber] Free Online MIT Circuits and Electronics Course

Thomas Lockney thomas at lockney.net
Fri Feb 17 11:10:25 EST 2012

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 9:19 PM, Red Hat Games <redhatgames at gmail.com> wrote:
> I found this link tonight and thought I'd share it with everyone - I
> completed the registration form and enrolled but wasn't able to get any more
> information about the course other than what's posted on the link below.
>
> https://6002x.mitx.mit.edu/

There have been a fair number of articles written about the MITx
project and, to some extent, this particular first course offering,
that you can find if you dig around a bit online (I don't have any of
them saved, otherwise I'd provide you some links here).

Also, while the MITx courses will likely be somewhat less rigorous,
you can get some idea of what the course will cover by looking at the
version of the course provided by MITs OCW:
http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/6-002-circuits-and-electronics-spring-2007/

~thomas