[dorkbotsea-blabber] t-shirt/cost questoin

Rene Ravenel aicoe at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 10 13:07:11 EST 2004

MessageI think we absolutely should use the t-shirts/stickers (we haven't forgotten about stickers, have we???) for fundraising!  Why not?  Could sell them on a sliding scale, encouraging those able to pay/donate more to do so.

I like the idea of voting on the logo at the meeting but have 2 concerns: chances are not everyone on the list will make it there to vote and not everyone at the meeting will be on the list; it may end up taking too long.

Maybe we could do an email vote to narrow it down to some fun/convenient number of finalists (6?) and then have a final vote at the meeting.

Other thoughts/questions:

So far I've only seen one graphic suggestion - are there any other artistic/graphics types out there that have any ideas for a design?

Am I the only one into stickers?  Stickers are cool and unlike t-shirts that only get worn once in a while, once stuck, they're there all the time - more visibility.  They'd also let us do TWO logos instead of just one :)