[dorkbotsea-blabber] DRINK 1.0

juliaz at myuw.net juliaz at myuw.net
Thu Jan 22 12:58:55 EST 2004

I had been hoping to make it to the 'libations and more' last night, but something came up at the
last minute. Would anyone be willing to post a brief synopsis (slurps omitted)?

I recently came across the interaccess.org site, and they have two projects - AID (Art Interface
Device) (being developed now and linked to on the main site), and an older process/event called
Sensebus (organised by the Art & Robotics Group, link at interaccess.org/arg). These sound
really interesting, mostly in terms of the way they establish networking and collaborative
practice. I'll try to find out more.

Cheers! Julia Cole