[dorkbotsea-blabber] Recommend a good place to donate various piles of electronica excess?

William Beaty billb at eskimo.com
Sun Apr 17 16:47:40 EDT 2005

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005, johng wrote:

> I'm doing some basement spring cleaning over the next month.
> Is there a good place, other than the Fremont dump, that recycles or
> accepts various electronica excess? I believe the House of Science no
> longer exists?

The master list is now featured on the King County website:

  Electronics stores in the "Take it Back" network
  http://www.metrokc.gov/dnrp/swd/wdidw/category.asp?CatID=8

  Big list (scrap metal, plastic, appliances, batteries, etc.)
  http://www.metrokc.gov/dnrp/swd/wdidw/materials.asp

William J. Beaty                            SCIENCE HOBBYIST website
billb at amasci com                         http://amasci.com
EE/programmer/sci-exhibits   amateur science, hobby projects, sci fair
Seattle, WA  206-789-0775    unusual phenomena, tesla coils, weird sci