[dorkbotsea-blabber] TONIGHT 8PM, evening of toy making for Santarchy

Bill Beaty beaty at chem.washington.edu
Thu Dec 8 14:03:29 EST 2005

Grab some tiny toys from Value Village and come mutate them for
the bags of hundreds of Santa.   I'll have the bandsaw and blowtorch.
Bring glue guns if ya got 'em.   See below

>To: seattlecacophony at yahoogroups.com
>From: Trevor Contreras <trevcon
>Subject: [seattlecacophony] Re:  Toy making Dec 8th
>Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 19:58:37 -0800 (PST)
>

>Hey Santa!
>
>Alright, here's the low down... If you're up for
>making toys and drinkin' some nog (wine) bring yer
>shit (toys, glue guns, torches (Billl B.) and misc.
>stuff) to my house next Thusday night.  To celebrate
>the Imaculate Conception.  I live in Columbia City,
>just south of where Rainier and MLK cross.  I'll have
>some Christ-mas lights up near the gate. Find a place
>to park on the street and gear up for making some
>stuff.
>
>Address:  4021 Renton Ave. S
>
>Time : 8pm till 12
>
>Bring:  Stuff to make toys (for kids or adults) and
>booze if you're picky about what you drink.
>
>Directions:  South on Rainer,  Right on MLK, go about
>3 blocks, after the light, take a left on to Renton,
>go up a hill, down a hill and up one more then look on
>the right for the long wood fence.  That's it.
>
>Phone:  503-807-7923
>
>Santa Trevor

William J. Beaty              http://staff.washington.edu/wbeaty/
Research Engineer             UW Chem Dept,  Bagley Hall RM74
beaty at chem.washington.edu     Box 351700, Seattle, WA 98195-1700
ph:206-543-6195 fax:206-685-8665