[dorkbotsea-blabber] slope-front rack and monitor mount for sale cheap

Doug Bell douglas_warren_bell at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 16:37:11 EDT 2005

If you already have digital photos, I'd like to see
them, please email them to me, or, better, put them up
on a website and send me the link, since my connection
is pretty slow.

I don't need the rack, but I could probably fit it
into my barn with two others, and maybe get rid of one
of the others that isn't in as good of a shape.

Doug Bell, warrenhb at msn.com