[dorkbotsea-blabber] That old SeaTac airport blinky light wall thing

Toby Paddock tpaddock at seanet.com
Thu May 5 14:30:00 EDT 2005

Eric's excellent led grid got me thinking about that neon bulb grid art wall
in the waiting area of the airport. I'm guessing it was about 1970 when it
really left an impression on me. A while back some of us were talking about
it and I found out a little bit about it on this page that doesn't exist
anymore. http://www.portseattle.org/seatac/finding/exhibits.htm

It was called "Network V" if I remember right and said it was "temporarily
removed for construction". I was skeptical about the "temporarily" part. And
I don't remember the artist's names.

Any ideas how I can find out more, what happened to it, and like that? Does
this list have an archive? I might have posted some info.

Thanks,
Toby