[dorkbotsea-blabber] Any potential dorkbot Octoberspeakers outthere? Anyone?

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Tue Sep 20 15:54:58 EDT 2005

Hmm.

I've actually got something that might be worth some demo/discusson time,
but it's going to require a fair amount of preparation on my part.  If
there's a slot for a 30-minute presentation on the 5th, let me know;
otherwise, I can easily wait until a subsequent meeting.

The project I have in mind would be well-suited to a night that's geared
towards more technical presentations.  I'm thinking it would be interesting
to a broader audience, though, since a large part of the talk would explore
what motivates me (and 'dorks' in general) to tackle insanely-complex
projects that don't make a whole lot of sense to most people.

-- john