[dorkbotsea-blabber] Rube Goldberg machines

mike begley spam at hell.org
Fri Apr 21 16:19:02 EDT 2006

> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6176491654107670145&pl=tru

That's great!

I would love to see a homegrown, live demonstration of these sorts of machines.  It might be fun to try to build structures like this, and see other people's contraptions as well.

Tell ya what...I'll probably regret saying this, but if people are interested and willing to build their own kinetic sculptures of this sort, I'd be willing to put together a video for presentation at a future Dorkbot.

Please contact me via email if you're willing to Rube up a gadget.  It would be ideal if they could all perform some common task, like ring a bell or raise a flag.

-mike