[dorkbotsea-blabber] VEX Serial Protocol Reverse Engineering

Greg Herlein gherlein at herlein.com
Fri May 12 13:38:23 EDT 2006

I'd love to see what you have already - it would give me a head start.
 I want to build a linux library that would implement all the commands
so I could control the VEX controller from an embedded linux SBC.

I also want to do what I can to develop a toolchain for building thing
for the VEX from a linux environment.   I'm not sure how well that's
going to fly though.

Here's a useful page that's java oriented (I am not) that has some good stuff:

https://jvex-robotics.dev.java.net/

If someone starts a wiki that would be great.

Greg