[dorkbotsea-blabber] Raido Shack is dumping VEX - closeouts

Paul de Armond paulf at nas.com
Sun Sep 24 22:22:21 EDT 2006

I was just in the local RS and while browsing, discovered they are
closing out all VEX robotics stuff.  This was my first look at it and I
got some geas and a motor.  The clerkish unit at the counter said they
never sold and they were getting rid of it.  I asked for more detail and
he said "Maybe they are bringing out a new version.  We closed out the
iPods and then got newer models."  I asked if he had heard anyone else
say that before it just came out of his mouth.  He said he had no clue
what was going on, but they weren't going to be carrying VEX any longer.

So buy now and save on another piece of dead tech...

Paul "lightshow" de Armond