[dorkbotsea-blabber] PC screen capture utility?

Susan susanf at acm.org
Thu May 3 15:53:58 EDT 2007

You might want to talk to the fascinating folks at
http://www.betalounge.com/  They were the kings of serial JPGing back
in the day (1996). They made their own hardware and software to do it
in order to multicast, and they sold it to likeminded individuals.

Alternatively, http://www.hyperionics.com/hsdx/   HyperSnap might be
able to do it, but I'm not sure about the identical file names.
Maybe a script could rename the output?

http://www.hyperionics.com/hsdx/features.asp
"Save (upload) to FTP server feature, working also with automatic
timed saving" sounds kind of promising regarding automating the
process.

This also sounds like what webcams do, but again, I dunno about the
file naming or image quality with those.

Susan