[dorkbotsea-blabber] Yes, booksale is NEXT week

Bill Beaty beaty at chem.washington.edu
Mon Sep 24 13:15:00 EDT 2007

DOH!  I didn't correct all the dates on that message:

Friends of the Seattle Public Library booksale at Sand Point (Magnusen
park) happens soon.  Mark your calanders!  It's on a Saturday and Sunday,
plus the Friday earlybird sale if you want to pay $15 to become a FSPL
member.

  Fri 9/28  630pm - 930pm sneak preview, $15/yr membership required,
            (25 item limit on Friday)

  Sat 9/29  9AM - 5PM

  Sun 9/30  11PM - 4PM, w/books at half price

  Sun 9/30  430PM  nonprofits pick up remaining books free

Most books $0.50 or $1.    Books, videos, art prints.

Location: The big hangar at the former Sand Point Naval Air Station,
Building #30, 7400 Sand Pt. Way NE, Seattle.  The main entrance to the
former base is north of the road to Magnuson Park.

By car, take NE 45th st. exit from I5.  Go east on 45th to Sand Point Way
NE.  Go north on Sand Point Way to the main gate at the 7400 block.
Monitors will direct you to parking.  The hangar is a short distance from
the entrance, on the left.  Google map:  http://tinyurl.com/2cam6a

By bus, take Rt 74 or 75.   By bicycle or on foot, the main gate is just
off the Burke-Gilman trail

See http://splfriends.org

Volunteers needed!  http://splfriends.org/popup.php?form=booksalevolunteer

William J. Beaty              http://staff.washington.edu/wbeaty/
Research Engineer             UW Chem Dept,  Bagley Hall RM74
beaty at chem.washington.edu     Box 351700, Seattle, WA 98195-1700
ph:206-543-6195 fax:206-685-8665