[dorkbotsea-blabber] Fume extractors for soldering

patrick O'Dowd patdowd at hotmail.com
Thu May 20 12:04:06 EDT 2010

try here;

http://www.instructables.com/id/Solder-Fume-Extractor/

Thank you
            Patrick O'Dowd

'Hitting the snooze button when the alarm goes off doesn't mean that what happens in
 the meantime is beyond your control. It means you're asleep.'"

From: apeter at spu.edu
To: dorkbotsea-blabber at dorkbot.org
Date: Thu, 20 May 2010 08:32:16 -0700
Subject: [dorkbotsea-blabber] Fume extractors for soldering

Fume extractors for soldering

Hello,

I’m planning a project with youth that will involve soldering indoors. I need fume extractors to facilitate a safe working environment. Any suggestions or resources? I’m working with a rather small budget, so I’m exploring options.

Thanks!!

Andrew